Dear Client, by buying in our agroplast.pl store you obtain the right to lodge a complaint. As a respectable company with a long lasting seniority in the replacement parts selling market, we guarantee you all legal and factual rights. The obligatory principles in our store are as follows:
- The condition on which the claim will be investigated is possessing the original proof of purchase
- The faulty ware should be in original packaging
- At the juncture of justifiable claim, the damaged ware will be repaired or exchanged with a new one, and if this is not possible, the store will return the equal value of the item or offer other item available
- The claims are investigated at the latest in 14 days after receiving the claimed ware
- Notice! The pictures might not show the item perfectly. The store is not responsible for any discrepancy between the photos and the actual appearance of the items and such differences cannot be the basis of a claim
- Possible damages of the parcel’s content resultant during the delivery should be promptly reported to the agroplast.pl worker via e-mail, together with the photograph of the damaged elements. After receiving the claim request, we will send you information about further claim procedure.
- The claim procedure concerning damages caused during the delivery will be carried out by the Seller – AGROPLAST.PL on behalf of the Buyer. The buyer will be obliged to pass the “DPD damage report” to the courier, which will be delivered by the seller – AGROPLAST.PL. The DPD representative will contact you earlier in order to fix the date of “DPD damage report” receipt. The time-limit of lodging a complaint of a damaged parcel by a buyer is 7 days after receiving the parcel. The complaints lodged after this time-limit will not be considered. Agroplast.pl company cannot defer this time-limit on no account.
Dear Client, you will find the detailed principles in the Regulations.