What information about the users agroplast.pl gathers and in what ways uses it?
Agroplast.pl limits the gathering of information about its clients to the necessary minimum – Clients give out this data while filling in the order form or signing up. This data is used only to contact the Buyer and execute the bill of landing attached to the parcels.
In what way agroplast.pl secures the data?
We make sure that our clients’ data is perfectly protected. We meet the standards which are imposed on us by the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments). The advanced network platform and protection system guarantee the highest level of safety which aims at protecting the data that remain within our control against misusage and modification. The access privileges to the users’ personal data have been strictly limited so that it does not find itself in the hands of unauthorised people. Placing the order means agreeing to the personal data included in the order being safe kept and processed by the Novocolor Jakub Partyka company, being the owner of the agroplast.pl online store, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).
How to edit or delete your personal data?
The client is entitled to the insight and edition of their personal data throughout the easy-to-operate panel. The access to the panel is through the main page by clicking My Account. The client can also delete all their data from the agroplast.pl database independently. In order to do this, the client needs to close all their transactions. In the act of carrying out the order, the changes may be made only after getting in touch with agroplast.pl worker.
How to take care of the safety independently?
Dear Client, remember to take care of your account’s safety individually. We suggest to comply with the following rules:
- Do not give your password to anyone; if you suspect that somebody might have seen you typing in the password, change it immediately
- Use the password which is at least 6 letters long and consists of at least one number
- Change your password regularly; if you’re having any doubts, change your password immediately
- Avoid using the same passwords on other servers
- While using other computers, never save the password in the browser and always remember to log out
- Never connect the password with your username, name, surname, nickname, or information connected with you that can be easily guessed, i.e. your wife’s or husband’s name, your girlfriend’s or boyfriend’s name, your cat’s or dog’s name, your date of birth, etc.
At this juncture, if we find that there were several failed attempts of logging in to your account, you will receive relevant information and a request to get in touch with our service.