- PERFECT SOLUTION FOR FUNGICIDE AND INSECTIZIDE SPRAY
- Dual stream of liquid enables uniform coverage and precision of spray
- Revolutionary technology, utilising highly durable ceramics, guarantees extreme wear resistance of the nozzle, maintaining precise parameters of spraying
- Meets ISO requirements for agricultural spray nozzles
- Suitable for spraying with the wind speed up to 6 m/s and temperature over 20° C
- Recommended usage of 90 mesh strainers with the nozzle
- Fits all standard nozzle holders
Thanks to the air stream aspirated through the holes in the nozzle base, air-injector spray nozzles generate air bubbles inside droplets (Venturi system). As a result, droplets become heavier and much more immune to drift. Upon contacting the plant the air-injected droplets spatter into finer ones, enabling perfect uniformity and accuracy of spray, also under difficult weather conditions.
The application of two streams practically eliminates the risk of omitting any areas of spray, guaranteeing safety of plants at the same time. Using ceramics as a material ensures a very long lifespan of the nozzle, maintaining high parameters throughout nozzle's lifetime and high wear resistance.
Application: plant protectants, growth regulators.